Cheese stuffed meatballs are easy to cook there are only few ingredient to prepare. Anyone who is the new cooked learner also can do it.
– 150 g Minced meat
– 50 g Cheese
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon sugar
– 1/3 teaspoon pepper
– Some Melted butter
1. Combine salt, sugar, pepper and minced meat in a bowl and mix it well.
2. Divide the mixed meat in to 5 with 30g per each
3. Flat the divided meat and put the 10g of cheese in the middle
4. Wrap the meat together to be ball
5. Warm the oven 5 minute with 250 ໍ C, while making the ball
6. Paint the melted butter on the meatballs and baking with 250 ໍ C for 10 minutes.
This menu recommended for the rush breakfast and the new cook learner should try to cook this menu, it very easy. This menu can eat with bread with any sauce, my kids like this menu very much.